|蒼穹ニ響ケ - Sound of the Blue Sky|
|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air date||March 23, 2010, 02:00-02:30 (JST) (last TV episode)|
|Written by||Hiroyuki Yoshino|
|Directed by||Mamoru Kanbe|
Last TV episode: Kanata commits treason and whether or not they go to war depends on the rest of the 1121st's decision.
Translation of the preview:
Many things happened since I came to this town. I made good friends. Kureha and Noel, Filicia, who is like a mother and Rio Sempai that taught me the great 'sound of the skies' (Sora no Woto). I really like the time-keeper fortress.
Kanata: HAAAAI [TL Note: Yes means yes]
Everyone is calling me, so I'll go then.
Next time: 'Resonate in the blue sky'
From Kanata = See you again on the other side [Kanata yori; it's a play of words since the name Kanata means "from the other side"]」
- The soldiers from episode 1 reappears with the Helvetian forces.
- Rio Kazumiya Arkadia reappears in this episode.
- In some displays of the tank, some upside-down english texts are shown, probably automatically translated texts about this series.
- The Emperor "Franz Leopold Karl von Wittelsbach" (compare Wittelsbach on wikipedia) and the Archduke "Akira August (?) Arkadia" signed the peace treaty on 22.2. 272 AP.
- Kureha: Translate it!
- Noel: Okaeri.
- Rio: Tadaima.
- Kanata, Kureha: Okaeri nasai! (mass glomp attack)